Historically, Interconnects who did all the heavy lifting to gain customer trust, saw one time margins of 20-40% on the initial install of hardware/legacy PBX then on going “Break-Fix” MAC work and little, if any, residuals. It was a one-off model with all the recurring monthly revenue (and its 60%+ margins) going to the carriers and dial tone providers. By becoming a re-seller of QTalk, interconnects can now:
- Receive recurring monthly revenue and its 60%+ margin.
- Have total ownership of all your customer needs (we are transparent).
- Provide more features and cost savings to your customers.
- Increase hardware and service sales opportunities.
- Seamlessly move legacy PBX to a recurring monthly revenue.
- Create greater value in your business.
- Have access to the latest infrastructure for reliability, quality and speed.